- Rs.2,360/- for 4 rounds and below. Inclusive of GST.
- Rs.3,540/- for 5 rounds and above. Inclusive of GST.
- For Golfers who joined as golfing members but who do not possess a valid handicap on board will be charged Rs.1,416/- per month. They will be entitled to play two rounds per month. If they exceed two round Rs.708 /- will be charged for the number of rounds played. Inclusive of GST.
- 18 Holes will be counted as a single round.
- 9 Holes will be counted as a half round – for members only and not for guests.
- Regular Green Fee for Temporary Members will be Rs.708/- for 18 Holes and Rs.354/- for 9 Holes. Inclusive of GST.
- Guest Fee: Guest Green Fees for Affiliated Club Members / Members Guests Rs.2,360/- for all days. Inclusive of GST. Golfers should carry a Valid Handicap Certificate.
- Guest Fee: Guest Green Fees for Walk-in Golfers Rs.2,950/- for all days. Inclusive of GST. Golfers should carry a Valid Handicap Certificate.
Interest for Defaulters: Interest will be charged at 2% interest per month to defaulters who are having outstanding for more than 30 days.
In addition to the course dress code, jeans and National dress (dhothi, Saree, or Kurta) are permitted. Rubber flip flops are not permitted.
Due to Excise regulations the Bar timings shall be as follows:
Weekdays - 11:00 am to 3:00pm & 06:00 pm to 11:00pm
Weekends - 11:00 am to 3:30pm & 06:00 pm to 11:00pm
Club closes at 11:00 pm and all members are requested to leave the Club.
Food Brought from Outside
Please note that no food shall be brought from outside by Members, under any circumstances, except for parties by prior intimation.
Payment of Dues: It has been decided by the Executive Committee that Cash payments will not be accepted for any dues to the Club. Members are requested to pay by cheque/Demand Draft.
Caddies will be allotted, subject to availability by following a token system.
Players having permanent caddies must register their names with the Caddy Master, failure to do so the caddy will not be permitted to caddy out of turn.
Due to an expected shortage of caddies the Club does not take the responsibilities to provide caddies it is in the interest of the member to have a Golf cart of their own.
Driving Range Timings:
Weekdays : 6.00AM - 6.00PM
Weekends & Holidays : 6.00AM - 6.00PM
Members, Rs/- 2 Per Ball and GST Extra
Non-members Rs/- 4 Per Ball (Inclusive of GST)
Minimum 50 balls and multiples thereof
1. Golfing Membership
Rs.10,00,000 taxes extra. On approval by the Executive Committee, the new member must get a handicap within 18 months. Failure to do so may entail rejection of membership at the discretion of the Executive Committee.
2. Social Membership Rs. 12,00,000 taxes extra